Monday, April 2, 2007

Bye Bye Beer Gut!

Well, it has been awhile since I have given an update... things have been pretty busy for Tim and I lately. Tim's Master's test is this Friday and we have been anticipating the completion of that chapter in our lives!

I am feeling great! My energy is definitely back and I have enjoyed resuming my normal activities. This past weekend I finished tiling and grouting our bathroom. In a couple of weeks I will wire a new ceiling fan and light fixture in the bedroom, lay baseboard, and (hopefully) get a head start on the nursery! Although my energy has returned, I have noticed my stamina is not what it used to be. I am trying to take things slow on the weekend, but find myself completely tired out on Mondays!

My next appointment is on April 12th - I don't think anything too stellar is happening on that day. Of course I will get to hear the heart beat on the microphone thingingy (later discovered that it is called a "Doppler"). Our big ultrasound appointment is on Friday, May 4th. I am really looking forward to getting a decent picture of our little peanut! Tim and I have yet to decide if we are going to find out the sex of the baby.

Anyhow, that is all for now. I was going to post a picture of my growing belly, but I am in my PJ's and haven't brushed my hair since I got out of the shower about an hour ago.... yes, I am a lovely sight right now .... trust me, I am doing you all a favor!! I will say, that I think I am growing out of the "beer gut" phase .... I am starting to look like a pregnant lady! Hooray!

Ta Ta, I will update after my appointment next Thursday!

Jenn

No comments: