Saturday, February 9, 2008

blessed with my baby

I often recognize and give thanks for how blessed I am. Tonight, I happened to watch Mason sleep for a prolonged period of time. There is a miracle in each breath he takes and I feel overwhelmed with love just watching him. I can't begin to express the feelings I embody now that I am a parent! 

I went back and read through some of my older posts tonight. It is truly amazing how fast Mason has grown. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was posting my pregnancy experiences - now I use this little page to showcase my little pork chop!  

Thank you all for being a part of this experience with me!
(I was just feeling quite sentimental and too tired to be logical and refrain from posting my sentiments! )

Time to go to bed now ......

No comments: