Thursday, April 10, 2008


Wow, a lot has occurred since my last post! Life seems pretty busy for us even though we don't have a lot going on!

This past weekend, Tim, Mason and I went camping for my birthday and were joined by some family and friends. We went to the Samuel P. Taylor campground by Point Reyes and enjoyed four days of eating, drinking, hiking, and relaxing. It was Mason's first camping trip and he managed it like a champ! He was quite the seasoned little camper (more so than his momma). It was a little colder than we anticipated, but we all bundled up and crept a little closer to our campfire. We were quite cozy in our little Motel 6 tent trailer. We were able to use David and Marge's Hilton on wheels for our running water and flush toilet needs (Tim's folks have a 5th-wheel).

Upon our return from our little hiatus, Tim discovered that he had poison oak .... bad. He is still COVERED with it and has banished himself to the guest bedroom. His temporary exodus serves me well as Mason has decided to stop sleeping through the night.

We believe Mason's teeth are bothering him pretty bad as he has been a little crab-apple the past few days (well, crab-apple for him, anyways). In fact, he just woke up about 30 minutes ago screaming bloody murder (at 12:30am)! He is now cozied up next to me in bed, snoring away ....

Other family news ... my brother was deployed again yesterday. Fortunately, he isn't in Iraq. His deployment is for approximately two months and we are looking forward to seeing him, Emily and the kids in June. Liz had her baby shower and is encroaching upon her due date. Tim and I are ecstatic that little Connor will be joining us soon! Mason will have to wait a little while before he and Connor can play.

Anyhow, unconsciousness calls .... I have attached a link for recent pictures:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=60cie9o.7epru1mw&x=0&y=-bzdue3&localeid=en_US

I hope this finds you all doing well!
Love,
Jenn

No comments: