Wednesday, February 7, 2007

New Beginnings

Ok, so if you haven't heard already, Tim and I am expecting our first child! We found out about two weeks ago and have been living in a state of disbelief ever since.

We had our first appointment this past Monday and saw a picture of our little peanut. We were able to see the heart beat on the monitor. The heart beat looked like a little flash pumping away. You can see the head and the rest of the body looks like a big lima bean!

I have been lucky in that I have experienced very little nausea. Mostly, I am very tired and suffer from mild narcolepsy! It can no longer keep my night owl routine and consistently make it into bed around 9:30pm!

Anyhow, our next appointment is 4 weeks away and I should have a better ultrasound picture to share at that time.

Until then, here's to new beginnings!!

Cheers,

Jenn and Tim

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys. Here's to a happy, fun, exciting, and uneventful pregnancy!
Suzanne, Jon, Michelle and Ian