Thursday, March 1, 2007

TWO peas, two pods?

One of the blessings my brother and I had when we grew up was closeness of family. Family bonding aside, we had cousins that were close to us in age that made family events fun for my brother and interesting and scary for the rest of us kids!

I am so happy that we will be having a little one that is close in age to family members such as Ella (my brother's daughter), Jake (my cousin Holly's son), Holly's pea in the pod (due April), Ava and Bettina (my cousin Allison's daughters), and from our surrogate family -Stephen (son of friends Crystal and Steve). I am even more excited that one more sweetpea will be added to the group .... and no, I am not talking about twins for Tim and I. Can you guess who is having a baby?

I was so excited the other night when I found out that Jon and Emily are pregnant again!!! I kept bugging Em to borrow her maternity clothes and she finally had to confess that she couldn't give up her clothes because she was going to need them!! Hot dog!! Who said that auntie couldn't possibly be MORE excited on the second go-around! I am just so extatic! Of course, it is a bummer to miss out on Em's cute preger clothes - but I would say the trade-off is good :o)

On a personal note, things are going well. I am starting to feel less tired - I still have tired days, but overall my energy is starting to improve. I am starting to show a little. I am down to unhooking parts of my pants and fastening rubber-bands to the buttons on my jeans. I think it will be time to cave and buy some official maternity clothes pretty soon. Also, results of my allergy screen came back and I am officially allergic to NOTHING! Apparently, it was just some freak pregnancy thing. Go figure!

Anyhow, I hope this finds each of you doing great!

Signed,
One pea in ONE pod

No comments: