Monday, August 20, 2007

Balloon


Well, as you can see - I am starting to balloon. No, I am not hiding a beach ball under my top! It is hard to move around with that great big obstacle in my way! I will be happy for our Peanut to arrive not only for the sake of meeting our little Peanut - but also to deflate the beach ball!!

As you now witness, this picture describes how much of my time is spent. Tim must have snapped this picture unbeknownst to me. I was uploading pictures for today's little post and saw this one. The cat apparently, was using me as his little bed. He kind of found a nice little contour with the belly ... I am an ergonomically-correct cat bed! Joy!
So some of you may know this, but most probably not ... in the summer months, Tim and his brother suffer (not really) from a strange phenomenon ... cave man feet. Both their feet swell and look like Flinstone feet until the weather cools down. One thing I am proud to announce is that my feet have yet to drastically swell. They only swell slightly if I have been on my feet too long. I thought this picture was funny ... it showcases my feet on a swollen day (for me) and a normal day for Tim ... ding!! ding!! ding!! I win, my feet are less swollen! Yeah!

Well, things are falling into order now... well, as much order as it can be! I have installed car seat bases in both cars. The picture is of Tim assembling the pack n' play .... Mr. proud papa once again, assembling a sleeping area for our peanut! We have our hospital tour scheduled for this coming Wednesday and my 36 week prenatal appointment is on Thursday. I am in the home stretch and will, of course, keep you all posted as to any updates in my (or Peanut's) condition!
I hope this finds you all doing well!
Hugs,
Jenn

No comments: